Berry Pie (fresh) Recipe
The best delicious Berry Pie (fresh) recipe with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions that are straightforward and foolproof. Try this Berry Pie (fresh) recipe today!
Hello my friends, this Berry Pie (fresh) recipe will not disappoint, I promise! Made with simple ingredients, our Berry Pie (fresh) is amazingly delicious, and addictive, everyone will be asking for more Berry Pie (fresh).
What Makes This Berry Pie (fresh) Recipe Better?
The answer is simple, Simplicity, Foolproof, Straightforward, and Tested. Yes, all recipes have been tested before posting including this Berry Pie (fresh).
Ready to make this Berry Pie (fresh) Recipe? Let’s do it!
Oh, before I forget…If you’re looking for recipes that are simple to follow, then we’ve got your back. With over 55,000 recipes in our database, we’ve got the best recipes you’re craving for.
5 c Fresh Berries
1 c Water
3/4 c Sugar
3 tb Cornstarch
Red Food Coloring
1 Whole 9″ Baked Pastry Shell
Whipped Cream; Sweetened
Berries; For Garnish
1. Wash and drain berries.
2. Crush 1 cup of berries, combine with water and cook 2 minutes.
3. Drain juice and reserve. Discard pulp.
4. Add water if necessary to make 1 1/4 cups juice.
5. In a saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
6. Stir in berry juice, and cook over medium heat until thickened and
7. Stir in a few drips of food coloring if desired.
8. Spoon about 1/4 cup of berry glaze evenly over bottom and sides of the
baked pastry shell.
9. Arrange half the berries on the glaze on the bottom of the pastry.
10. Spoon half the glaze over the berries.
11. Spread remaining berries on top of glaze and spoon remaining glaze over
12. Chill 4 hours. Just before serving garnish with sweetened whipped cream
and few choice whole berries.