The best delicious Cherry Cake Pudding recipe with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions that are straightforward and foolproof. Try this Cherry Cake Pudding recipe today!
Hello my friends, this Cherry Cake Pudding recipe will not disappoint, I promise! Made with simple ingredients, our Cherry Cake Pudding is amazingly delicious, and addictive, everyone will be asking for more Cherry Cake Pudding.
What Makes This Cherry Cake Pudding Recipe Better?
The answer is simple, Simplicity, Foolproof, Straightforward, and Tested. Yes, all recipes have been tested before posting including this Cherry Cake Pudding.
Ready to make this Cherry Cake Pudding Recipe? Let’s do it!
Oh, before I forget…If you’re looking for recipes that are simple to follow, then we’ve got your back. With over 55,000 recipes in our database, we’ve got the best recipes you’re craving for.
5 1/2 c WATER
2 qt JUICE; CHERRY RESERVED
12 7/8 lb –
1 lb BUTTER PRINT SURE
5 oz MILK; DRY NON-FAT L HEAT
3 lb FLOUR GEN PURPOSE 10LB
3 lb SUGAR; GRANULATED 10 LB
4 lb SUGAR; GRANULATED 10 LB
1/4 c BAKING POWDER
2 ts SALT TABLE 5LB
PAN: 18 BY 24-INCH ROASTING PAN TEMPERATURE: 400 F. OVEN
1. POUR 1 CUP MELTED BUTTER OR MARGARINE IN EACH PAN. SPREAD OVER BOTTOM
2. SIFT TOGETHER FLOUR, SUGAR, MILK. BAKING POWDER, AND SALT IN MIXER
3. ADD WATER TO DRY INGREDIENTS; MIX ONLY UNTIL SMOOTH.
4. POUR ABOUT 2 QT BATTER OVER MELTED BUTTER IN EACH PAN.
5. DRAIN CHERRIES. RESERVE JUICE FOR USE IN STEP 6. SPREAD 2 1/2 QT
CHERRIES OVER BATTER IN EACH PAN.
6. COMBINE SUGAR, CHERRY JUICE, AND RED FOOD COLORING; BRING TO A BOIL;
IMMEDIATELY POUR OVER BATTER (ABOUT 1 1/2 QT PER PAN).
7. BAKE FOR 30 TO 40 MINUTES UNTIL LIGHT BROWN.
Recipe Number: J01800
SERVING SIZE: 1/2 CUP
From the Army
Leave a Reply