Easy Simple moist Lemon Pound Cake Recipe in just five steps. Try our simple to make moist lemon pound cake recipe, you will not be disappointed, we promise.
Easy Simple Lemon Pound Cake Recipe
Easy Simple moist Lemon Pound Cake Recipe in just five steps. Trust the bakers at BakerRecipes.com, real recipes from real bakers from around the World.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 lemon
- 3 large eggs
- 4 tbsp buttermilk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1- Preheat oven to 325F/160C. Spray the loaf cake pan with oil or use butter.
- 2- Cream the butter and sugar together for 2-3 minutes or until fluffy.
- 3- Add the lemon zest, lemon extract, buttermilk and slowly mix in the eggs one at a time. Sift the flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder 2-3 times. Add the sifted flour to the eggs in intervals folding the flour into the batter until batter is homogeneous and smooth.
- 4- Place the batter into your greased loaf cake pan. and pour in batter evening it out.
- 5- Place into preheated oven and bake for approximately 60-70 minutes. To check if the pound is ready slightly press the top, it should spring back. Once pound cake is ready remove from loaf cake pan and cool on wired rack.
Connie GreenDecember 23, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Thia recipe is awesome