Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Delicious classic decadent crispy pecan chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Packed with semisweet chocolate chips and pecans.
This Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe will have everyone reaching for the cookie bowl. Prepare them everyday or make them for the holidays these yummy cookies will fit into any occasion.
pecan chocolate chip cookie recipe
- 1 cup g all purpose flour 125 grams
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 115 grams
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar 130 grams
- 1/3 cup brown sugar 65 grams
- 1 egg 50 grams
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips 170 grams
- 1 cup pecan bits 115 grams
- Preheat your oven to 338°F/170°C
- Line two cookie baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a medium size mixing bowl add the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix them together using a whisk or fork
- In a separate bowl melt the butter and slightly cool it down to a touch
- In a mixing bowl add the melted butter and the sugar and mix on medium speed using the paddle attachment until well incorporated about 1 minute
- Add the egg and vanilla into the butter mixture and mix them until completely blended. Clean off the side with a spatula
- Add the flour mixture and mix them all together on slow speed for about 45 seconds or until it all blends together ans is combined
- Add the semisweet chocolate chips and pecan and mix on slow speed for 20-30 seconds or until evenly incorporated throughout the cookie batter
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes before scooping
- Scoop the batter using small to medium ice cream scoop and place them onto lined baking sheet 1 1/2 to 2 inch apart
- Press down and slightly flatten the cookie balls to about 1/4 inch thickness (6mm)
- Place cookie pan into middle of oven and bake for 14-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. The bottom of the cookies will be darker then the top.
- Once baked transfer to wire rack and cool down the cookies, cookies will crisp up as it cools down.
- You can store then in a airtight container at room ambient temperature for about 2 weeks.