Pineapple Macadamia Bread Recipe
The best delicious Pineapple Macadamia Bread recipe with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions that are straightforward and foolproof. Try this Pineapple Macadamia Bread recipe today!
Hello my friends, this Pineapple Macadamia Bread recipe will not disappoint, I promise! Made with simple ingredients, our Pineapple Macadamia Bread is amazingly delicious, and addictive, everyone will be asking for more Pineapple Macadamia Bread.
What Makes This Pineapple Macadamia Bread Recipe Better?
The answer is simple, Simplicity, Foolproof, Straightforward, and Tested. Yes, all recipes have been tested before posting including this Pineapple Macadamia Bread.
Ready to make this Pineapple Macadamia Bread Recipe? Let’s do it!
Oh, before I forget…If you’re looking for recipes that are simple to follow, then we’ve got your back. With over 55,000 recipes in our database, we’ve got the best recipes you’re craving for.
3 1/2 c Sifted all-purpose flour
4 ts (1 tablespoon plus 1
-teaspoon) baking powder
1 ts Salt
1/2 ts Baking soda
1 1/2 c Coarsely chopped unsalted
6 tb (3/4 stick) butter, softened
1 1/2 c Light brown sugar, firmly
2 c Canned crushed pineapple
1/4 c Granulated sugar
1 ts Ground cinnamon
I’ve been making this recipe since I was a teenager. It originally appeared
in that big, beautiful cookbook by Mary and Vincent Price.
I consider it somewhat closer to a coffee cake than to a standard fruit
bread. In any event, folks here have loved it. It can be mailed, and is
nice for Easter gifts. (You could make smaller loaves using mini loaf pans;
just make sure to bake it for less time.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Butter two (1-pound) loaf pans.
3. Sift dry ingredients into large bowl.
4. Stir in macadamia nuts.
5. In mixing bowl, cream butter with brown sugar.
6. Add eggs; continue beating until mixture is smooth.
7. Stir in one-half of the flour-nut mixture.
8. Stir in crushed pineapple (including juice).
9. Add remaining flour-nut mixture, continuing to stir until it is
10. Pour batter into prepared pans.
11. Combine granulated sugar with cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over loaves.
12. Place pans in oven and bake until done (50 – 60 minutes).
13. Leave loaves in pan for 5 minutes, then invert onto wire rack to cool.