Here is a simple and easy gluten free baked apple fritter doughnut recipe. t Great surprise for the holiday season. Your family and quests won’t believe there Gluten free. Gluten free has never tasted soo good. Indulge your self with these yummy addictive gluten free apple fritters.
Gluten Free Apple Fritter doughnut Recipe
- 1 cup oat flour 120 g
- 1 cup rice flour 140 g
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar 135 g
- 6 tablespoons Almond Flour 40 g
- 2 teaspoon baking powder 8 gr
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup + 4 tablespoons almond milk 170 ml
- 1/4 cup sweetened applesauce or jam 120 g
- 4 tablespoons Oil 56 ml
- 2 teaspoons Natural Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Granny Smith Apples 150 g
- topping mixure:
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar 150 g
- 2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 110 grams melted
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter for coating the donuts
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Grease your doughnut baking pan with butter or pan release
- In a mixing bowl, Add the gluten free oat flour, almond flour,, rice flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and blend them well
- In a separate bowl add the eggs, almond milk, apple jam, oil, and natural vanilla extract and blend them all together until well incorporated
- Add the liquid mixture together with the dry ingredients and mix well until mixed. Add the diced granny smith apples and mix till batter is well blended
- deposit the batter using a spoon into the doughnut molds filling it just below the rim of the molds.
- Place into to oven and Bake for 20-25 minutes. With toothpick inject into the doughnut to ensure proper baking. Toothpick should come out dry
- Once baking is complete, remove doughnuts from mold and cool.
- For the Cinnamon sugar topping mix together the sugar and cinnamon
- Melt 1/2 of butter and brush onto doughnuts followed by tossing the doughnut into the cinnamon sugar mixture
- Place doughnut onto to serving plate and enjoy.