The best delicious Rude's Cayenne Pumpkin Pie recipe with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions that are straightforward and foolproof. Try this Rude's Cayenne Pumpkin Pie recipe today!
Hello my friends, this Rude's Cayenne Pumpkin Pie recipe will not disappoint, I promise! Made with simple ingredients, our Rude's Cayenne Pumpkin Pie is amazingly delicious, and addictive, everyone will be asking for more Rude's Cayenne Pumpkin Pie.
What Makes This Rude's Cayenne Pumpkin Pie Recipe Better?
The answer is simple, Simplicity, Foolproof, Straightforward, and Tested. Yes, all recipes have been tested before posting including this Rude's Cayenne Pumpkin Pie.
Ready to make this Rude's Cayenne Pumpkin Pie Recipe? Let’s do it!
Oh, before I forget…If you’re looking for recipes that are simple to follow, then we’ve got your back. With over 55,000 recipes in our database, we’ve got the best recipes you’re craving for.
2 c Canned pumpkin (or fresh;
-cooked; pureed, drained,
1/4 c Honey
1/2 ts Salt
1 c Half-and-Half
1 Egg; beaten severely
1/2 ts Real vanilla
1 1/2 ts Cinnamon
3/4 ts Powdered ginger
1/2 ts Ground nutmeg
1/2 ts Ground cloves
2 ts Cayenne pepper (fresh ground
-from dried pods is best)
2 tb Pecans ground to a fine
Cream for whipping
email@example.com (Tom Rudnick) Well, finally, here it is. I lost
the first page of my recipe, however, so the crust is up to you. I’ll pick
it up from the ingredients of the filling and go from there.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees before measuring the ingredients.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, beat them together until
smooth, and pour them into a crust-lined 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 15
3. Reduce the heat to 350 degrees and bake for another 35 minutes or until
set. Cool and serve topped with whipped cream. Notes:
1. This is deceptively hot, so make it once with these amounts and adjust
from there if not hot enough.
2. Make sure that you have the Whipped cream to cool the heat if it is too
3. I will continue to look for the first page, which contains the recipe
for a really good crust.
From the Chile-Heads recipe list. Downloaded from Glen’s MM Recipe
Leave a Reply