The best delicious Bishop's Cake recipe with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions that are straightforward and foolproof. Try this Bishop's Cake recipe today!
Hello my friends, this Bishop's Cake recipe will not disappoint, I promise! Made with simple ingredients, our Bishop's Cake is amazingly delicious, and addictive, everyone will be asking for more Bishop's Cake.
What Makes This Bishop's Cake Recipe Better?
The answer is simple, Simplicity, Foolproof, Straightforward, and Tested. Yes, all recipes have been tested before posting including this Bishop's Cake.
Ready to make this Bishop's Cake Recipe? Let’s do it!
Oh, before I forget…If you’re looking for recipes that are simple to follow, then we’ve got your back. With over 55,000 recipes in our database, we’ve got the best recipes you’re craving for.
1/2 lb (2 sticks) sweet butter
2 c Granulated sugar
2 c Unbleached all purpose flour
1 tb Fresh lemon juice
1 ts Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10″ Bundt pan.
2. Cream butter and sugar gradually; beat until fluffy.
3. Sift flour and add to batter mixture. Stir just enough to blend.
4. Add lemon juice and vanilla; stir well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing
well after each addition.
5. Pour batter into the prepared bundt pan. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes
or until a cake tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out
clean. (After 30 minutes, cover cake closely with aluminum foil).
6. When cake is done, cool in its pan on a cake rack for 10 minutes. Remove
from pan and cool completely. 8 to 10 portions.
busted by sooz