Dulce De Leche And Chocolate Mousse Recipe
In baking, there are combinations that never fail. The chocolate with dulce de leche is, without a doubt, one of the favorites of those with a sweet tooth. Without any regret make this easy dulce de leche and chocolate mousse recipe and taste indulgence.
Dulce De Leche And Chocolate Mousse
- 200 grams Dulce de leche For bottom
- 200 grams Dulce de leche to nake the mousse
- 3 Eggs
- 240 grams Milk 1 cup
- 150 grams granulated sugar 1 1/2 cups
- 150 grams sweet chocolate
- 120 grams water just enough to cover sugar in the pot
- Prepare a syrup: in a saucepan place the sugar and enough water just to cover the sugar.
- Cook and bring sugar mixture to 116 ° C, do not stir.
- Beat the eggs until light and add the syrup continuing to beat until mixtures cool down.
- Divide the egg mixture into two bowls: in one bowl add the 200 grams dulce de leche and mix to combine.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave in intervals of 15 seconds until melted.
- Add the melted chocolate to the second bowl and mix to combine. Set Aside.
- Beat the cream into a bowl in ¾ parts then divide it in two.
- Add one half to the dulce de leche mousse and the other half to the chocolate mousse. Mix both mcitures well and set aside.
- For the assembly: add a generous spoonful of the regular dulce de leche to the base of each glass, then add the chocolate mousse until half.
- Place into a freezer for 20 minutes inorder to set.
- Remove from freezer then add the dulce de leche mousse.
- Keep refrigerated for at least 3 hours before serving.