Easy Yummy Gluten free Boston Cream Doughnut Recipe with Vanilla Filling dipped in a chocolate ganache.
Gluten free Boston Cream Doughnut Recipe
Easy Yummy Gluten free Boston Cream Doughnut Recipe dipped in a rich chocolate ganache. Everyone will love this Gluten free Boston Cream Doughnut Recipe.
- Boston Cream Filling:
- 1 ¼ cups whole milk 300 ml
- ¼ cup 35% cream 60 ml
- ¼ cup granulated sugar 50 g
- 1½ tablespoons potato or corn starch 12 g
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 vanilla bean
- Topping Ganache
- 1 cup 70% dark chocolate 175 g
- 6 tablespoons 35% cream 90 ml
- Mono- and diglycerides
- ½ cup ½ oat flour 60 g
- ½ cup rice flour 70 g
- 4 tablespoons Almond Flour 28 g
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar 100 g
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder 6 g
- ½ teaspoon ½salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk 80 ml
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt Plain 100 g
- 2 tablespoons Oil 28 ml
- 2 teaspoons Natural Vanilla Extract
- For the filling: On a bowl place a fine mesh strainer
- In a medium size cooking pot add the milk, cream, sugar , potato or cornstarch starch, salt, scraped vanilla bean, eggs and whisk constantly on medium heat until smooth and creamy.
- Place cooked filling through strainer and let sit for 20 minutes then cover with plastic wrap and chill. for about 1 hour.
- After chilling the filling will be like pudding consistency
- For The Ganache: Break down into pieces your 70% chocolate in a bowl
- Add the cream to a double boiler pot and bring to a boil
- Once cream reaches boiling point, remove from heat and pour directly onto the chocolate and stir with a spatula until chocolate and cream are full blended. Make sure chocolate is completed melted. Ganache should be smooth and creamy. Leave at room temperature covered.
- For the doughnut dough: Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Grease your doughnut pan/molds
- In a bowl the dry ingredients and mix and blend together
- In a separate bowl, add the eggs and milk and whisk together, then add the yogurt, oil and natural vanilla extract and whisk tell well incorporated
- Add the wet mixture together to the dry ingredients and mix well
- Deposit the batter into the doughnut molds just under the rim of each mold
- Place into oven and bake for 20 minutes
- to check if doughnut is bake insert a toothpick close to the center, it should come out dry.
- Once baked remove from mold and cool on wire rack
- Using a serrated knife slice the doughnuts in half and fill with the Boston cream filling you prepared.
- Finish off by spreading a nice layer the Ganache onto the the top of doughnut.