The best delicious Kahlua Swirl Cake recipe with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions that are straightforward and foolproof. Try this Kahlua Swirl Cake recipe today!
Hello my friends, this Kahlua Swirl Cake recipe will not disappoint, I promise! Made with simple ingredients, our Kahlua Swirl Cake is amazingly delicious, and addictive, everyone will be asking for more Kahlua Swirl Cake.
What Makes This Kahlua Swirl Cake Recipe Better?
The answer is simple, Simplicity, Foolproof, Straightforward, and Tested. Yes, all recipes have been tested before posting including this Kahlua Swirl Cake.
Ready to make this Kahlua Swirl Cake Recipe? Let’s do it!
Oh, before I forget…If you’re looking for recipes that are simple to follow, then we’ve got your back. With over 55,000 recipes in our database, we’ve got the best recipes you’re craving for.
* Streusel Filling: 1/3 c Packed brown sugar 1/3 c Chopped
pecans 1/4 t Cinnamon 1/4 t Mace (this spice makes
– the cake!)
2 c Sifted all-purpose flour
1 t Baking powder 3/4 t Baking soda 3/4 t Salt 1/2 t Mace 1/2 c
Butter or margarine,
– softened 1 1/4 c Granulated sugar
1 t Vanilla 3/4 c Sour cream 3/4 c Kahlua
* Kahlua Glaze: 3/4 c Sifted powdered sugar
2 T Softened butter
1 T Kahlua
1) Grease and flour 9 in. fluted tube pan. Preheat oven to 350?F.
2) Prepare Streusel Filling: Mix ingredients and set aside.
3) Prepare Cake batter: Re-sift flour with baking powder, soda, salt
and mace. (I never do any sifting, but this is what the recipe calls
for) In large bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat 2
min. on medium speed (batter may appear curdled). On lowest speed,
blend in flour alternately with sour cream and Kahlua.
4) Turn 1/3 batter into prepared pan. Cover with 1/2 Streusel
Filling, an additional 1/3 batter and remaining Streusel. Top with
5) Bake on rack below oven center for 45 min., or until golden brown.
Remove and let stand 10 min. Invert on cake rack; cool till lukewarm
(with pan on top).
6) While cake is cooling, prepare Kahlua Glaze: Combine ingredients
and beat until smooth.
7) Remove pan and spoon glaze over top of lukewarm cake. Top with
pecan halves if desired. Serves 8-10.
from “KAHLUA–Recipe Book”
Re-posted by Lois Flack, CYBEREALM-KOOKNET, (315)786-1120, Watertown,