Looking for a an enticing delicious classic chocolate cookie chip recipe? Look no further, here is a deliciously irresistible warm classic chocolate chip cookie recipe that everyone will love. Cookies are easy to make and easier to share with. BakerRecipes.com has been working hard so that you don’t have to. Trust our recipes that have been developed by Real Bakers from around the World to your home or business. Our Mission is to inspire you and gain your trust and share the love and knowledge in baking. All our cookie recipes are made with you and the little ones in mind, no artificial flavours, no hydrogenated fats or no preservatives are included in our cookie recipes.
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1-1/4 cup or ( 156 grams / 5.51 oz ) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp ( 5 grams / 0.17 oz ) baking powder
- 1/2 cup ( 115 grams / 4oz) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup ( 100 grams / 3.5 oz) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 grams /1 .76 oz ) granulated sugar
- 1 50 grams ( 1.76 oz) egg large egg
- 2/3 cup (116 grams / 4oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- pinch Salt
- 1 tsp ( 4.2 grams / .14 oz) Natural Vanilla Extract
- Start by preheating your oven to 375F/190C. Line cookie baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place butter, flour, sugar and baking powder into mixing bowl and mix for approximately 2 minutes or just until combined. Add the egg and the natural vanilla extract and mix for additional 1-2 minutes. Add the chocolate chip and mix or fold with spatula for about 30 seconds.
- Using a large tablespoon or ice cream scoop, scoop the cookie batter mixture onto baking sheet spaced well apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. After baked transfer to wired rack.