These butterscotch brownies are easy to make and taste amazing. I’ve been making these butterscotch brownies for the last 20 years and they never fail. This recipe was made to keep simplicity in mind, all you need to make these butter scotch brownies are 6 ingredients.
Butterscotch Brownie Recipe
- 1½ cup Pastry Flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ cup Butter melted
- 2 cups Brown sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven the oven 190°F (375°F).
- Butter coat a 9-inch square baking cake pan.
- Combine and mix all ingredients together.
- Evenly spread the brownie mixture into the cake pan.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes. Brownie should be almont firm at the surface.
- Remove from oven and cool for 20 minutes, then cut into squares.
- Dust with some icing sugar or drizzle with butterscotch icing.