Brownies Recipe With Walnut
I love brownies and I love them more with have walnuts. Here is a super-rich simple brownies recipe with walnuts made with real chocolate that will have you prepare batch after batch.
Walnut Brownie Recipe
Delicously rich walnut brownies that will have you baking batch after batch.
- 100 g of dark chocolate if possible 70% or higher
- 60 g sifted pastry flour
- 120 g of walnuts
- 125 g of butter at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 160 g of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (355ºF) and line a square baking pan with parchment paper, bottom and side.
- Prepare a bain-marie and melt the chocolate on low heat.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, then add the butter and melted chocolate and mix until well combine.
- Add the flour and walnuts and mix just until the mixture absorbs the flour. You can use a spatula or whisk.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top of the walnut brown is slightly firm.
- Cool for 20 minutes and cut.